We’re back with brand new episodes!
In our latest series, we dove deep into the burgeoning celebrity NFT pyramid scheme industry, in which already rich losers jump in on a craze changing the landscape of the internet forever. From Paris Hilton’s weed-crazed monkey NFTs to Roblox labor exploitation and even accusations of insider trading, the rabbit hole goes much deeper than anyone could ever imagine.
Below is a collection of links and resources we used in the making of this series. Feel free to peruse at your own leisure! Spotify links to listen have also been included at the bottom of this post.
- Folding Ideas, YouTube
- Twitter brings NFTs to the timeline as hexagon-shaped profile pictures, Verge
- Tinashe tweet 1, Twitter
- Tinashe tweet 2, Twitter
- Chet Hanks, Instagram
- Liam Payne Now Has a Twitter Account Solely Dedicated to Crypto, Rolling Stone
- 2-Chainz and ‘Bored Ape NFTs’ Have Their Own Bizarre Cartoon Now, Vice
- Mila Kunis’ ‘Stoner Cats’ Cartoon Is Making Millions Selling NFTs, Vice
- Timbaland-Launched Production Company for Bored Ape NFT Owners, Decrypt.co
- Waka Flocka, Twitter
- Jordin Sparks, Twitter
- I’m Excited About NFTs—You Should Be Too, ParisHilton.com
- Paris Hilton’s appearance on Jimmy Fallon, Fallon Tonight
- Paris Hilton’s first appearance on Jimmy Fallon, Youtube
- Paris Hilton’s 2021 antics in the NFT world, Jezebel
- Paris Hilton DJ’ing in The Roblox Metaverse, Nylon / Reuters
- The WORST Roblox game ever?, Youtube
- The Paris World experience, Youtube