Obsessive about the dark underworld of Instagram influencers, celebrity-induced conspiracy theories, and modern media shenanigans? You’re in the right place!
Hosted by Joan Summers and Matthew Lawson, Eating For Free is a weekly investigative podcast reporting live from the absolute edge of the internet. We’re a new wave of gossip sleuths at a time when our culture is increasingly chaotic and mass media lacks the talent or clarity to make sense of our shared capitalist nightmare!
You can also find us on our website, Twitter, and Instagram. Or buy our merch! Any personal, business, or general inquires can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cardi B DELETES Twitter account after lashing out at her ‘slow dumba**’ fans over skipping the Grammy Awards, Daily Mail
- Getting closer! Kim Kardashian ‘meets Pete Davidson’s grandparents in Staten Island’… but he has ‘yet to be introduced to her kids’, TMZ
- Scout Willis sports leopard print slacks and a sweater while shopping in LA… after father Bruce revealed aphasia brain disorder diagnosis and retirement from acting, Daily Mail
- Amy Schumer Calls Will Smith “Ali” in First Post-Slap Stand-Up Set, Vanity Fair
- Selena Gomez Says She Hasn’t Been on the Internet in Over 4 Years, GMA
- Luann de Lesseps Shuts Down Reports She’s Done With ‘RHONY,’ Supports Ramona Singer’s Return (Exclusive), ET
- Britney Spears Confirms She’s Writing a Book in New Instagram Post: ‘It’s Actually Healing & Therapeutic’ (JustJared)
- How Bruce Willis, 67, made 22 ‘Geezer-Teaser’ movies over three years for ‘churn factory’ and paid handler turned ‘producer’ $200,000 a film to ‘keep an eye’ on him even as he showed signs of cognitive decline (Daily Mail)
Leave a Reply